Standardized Traffic Control Person (TCP/FLAG PERSON)
Our traffic control training ensures that your traffic control personnel understand what they need to do, and why they need to do it, keeping travelers and workers safe and secure.
At Mainland safety we go above and beyond to cover basic and high risk traffic behaviors and the necessary responses of traffic control personnel.
- Roles and responsibilities of TCPs, employers and supervisors
- Regulations and standards, including those set out by the Ministry of Transportation, WorkSafeBC and the Motor Vehicle Act
- Traffic control equipment and devices, including personal protective equipment
- Setting up, maintaining and removing work zones
- Working around equipment
- Basic and advanced traffic control skills
2 days (8:00 – 4:00)
Day # 1 – Theory Day
Day # 2- Written exam and practical
Course fee: $ 209 plus gst