This course is for employees who could be exposed to Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) in the workplace. Students will learn the properties and hazards of H2S, How to use self-contained breathing apparatus and rescue techniques.
Certificat lDFI: ENFORM 7.3
Edition 6 hours
$176.19 plus GST
Student must present government issued photo identification at time of registration for this course. Must be 16 years or older
3 years, Recognized Canada wide
Additional Topics Covered
- H2S Properties, Health Hazards and ovations
- Hazard Assessment and control
- RespiratDry ProtectiVe Equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial Response Strategy and Seven-Step Initial Response Strategy
- Hydrogen Sulphide Material Safety Data Sheet
Certificate will be issued to students who pass the multiple choice exam with 70% or higher and demonstrate the skills taught in the course.
*H2S Awareness is offered online Note: H25 Awareness is NOT recognized in the Oil and Gas Industry.