CPR/AED Level C Recertification
- A variety of CPR courses are available from basic to professional level.
- CPR A focuses on adult resuscitation only.
- CPR C is focused on adult, child and infant resuscitation.
- HCP is a Health Care Professional level which adds the skills of practicing bag valve mask use and two rescuer CPR skills.
All successful candidates will be issued Canadian Red Cross CPR certificates.
- CPR C: $60.00
- CPR C Recertification: $42.00
- HCP: $75.00
- HCP Recertification: $60.00
Prices includes CPR card. There is no tax applicable on this course.
Length Of Course
- CPR C: 5-6 hours
- CPR C Recertification: 4 hours
- HCP: 6 hours
- HCP Recertification: 5 hours
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 14 years of age for CPR A.
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 16 years of age for CPR C/HCP course
- If recertifying CPR C/HCP, the candidate must hold a current CPR C or HCP certificate (not yet expired) and bring proof to the course.
- Complete the registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 19.
After successfully completion of in class program/training, Mainland Safety training company will submit all the details to Canadian Red Cross instructor/training partner portal with in 72 hours of completion of course.
Participant’s will get their certificates directly from Canadian Red Cross through the email address provided by participant during their training session.
Please call or email to Mainland safety for further question.